Will is our Principal Consultant and a Lead Instructor. He is a Maximo 5, Maximo 6 EAM, and Maximo 6 ITSM IBM Certified Consultant.
He was an internal trainer with MRO for 4 years where he taught the Core Consultant and Consultant Boot Camp Classes as well as all the 4.x and 5.x classes. His 5th year at MRO Will was one of two Systems Engineer’s and spent his time Installing / Upgrading and Troubleshooting problems for clients in the field. Will also has 4 years training background as a software instructor for both Intel (certified Intel University Instructor) and Davox (now Concerto Software) where he also did course development. He spent 15 years in the US Navy; 13 as an Instructor and Certified as a Master Training Specialist (MTS) in 1990.
Will is also a highly experienced software developer, having worked intimately with Maximo over the past 9 years. He knows Maximo inside and out. In addition, he has a high level of experience and expertise with troubleshooting, systems integration, report development, Workflow and the Maximo Enterprise Adapter.
Look for me at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/willhampton
Some of his more recent client accomplishments include:
- Performance tuned and made recommendations to change the Southern Co. Maximo Environment resulting in a 200+% increase in the speed at which the MDL was loading data.
- Upgraded and created the integrations for NASA's 6.2.2 system
- Developed a highly automated ITSM Workflow
- Performed Data Loading using the “MDL” (Maximo Data Loader)
- Developed complex Java and Reporting solutions
- Integration Team Lead at Comanche Peak Nuclear
- Developed Workflow solutions & performed Java coding for Workflow at multiple clients