Catherine Di Salvo
Director of Operations/Senior Consultant
Certified Maximo 6.2 Professional with background in Maximo 4.2, Maximo 5.2, Maximo 7.2, Maximo 7.5 and Maximo 7.6.
Freelance Aviation Technical Writer and Auditor (Re-write/re-create FAA Approved Manuals as well as audit FAA Approved Manuals).
Professional Functional/Technical Analyst/Assistant and Administrative Assistant in Quality Control/Assurance, Reliability, and Maintenance.
Specialties: Quality Control/Assurance as well as Planning and Reliability. SAP Business Objects Web Intellingence, Microsoft Office including Visio, Maximo 4.2, Maximo 5.2, Maximo 6.2, Maximo 7.2, Maximo 7.5, Maximo 7.6, BIRT, ClickSchedule, ClickMobile, Syclo, MyMobiler, Adobe Professional, and Technical Writing. Regression, SIT and UAT tester. Experience in Train the trainer and training new users.
Functional, Technical and Administrative Support Professional accomplished in many facets of the Computer Software and Aviation industries.
- Maximo Asset Management V62 Certified
- Database Management and Record Maintenance & Analysis Experience
- Management Experience with Increasing Levels of Responsibility
- Experienced in Auditing and Billing Procedures and Practices
- Highly Proficient in Technical Issue Rectification with Emphasis on Client Services and Documentation
- Trained and Proficient in MAXIMO 4.2, 5.2, 6.2, 7.2, 7.5 and 7.6, BIRT, Business Objects, MyMobiler, Mobile Agentry, TRAX Software, Crystal Reports, Actuate, SQL Developer, Toad, VMware, VISaer Software, Borneman Suite, Citrix, C.A.S.E. database, and Configuration Management (Raptor), ClickMobile, ClickSchedule, Maximo Anywhere.
- Proficient in Data Entry and Clerical Filing
- Proficient in Data Analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Access, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proficient in Corel Draw, WordPerfect, Adobe Reader/Adobe Writer/and Adobe Professional